We are a team of individuals from various professional backgrounds volunteering together to help economically disadvantaged children pursue their dream of higher education. We have a strong focus on the education of the girl-child and seeing them achieve economic independence is the core element of our vision.
Children who strive to attain their dreams despite all odds
A better future for children from economically weaker sections of community through education
Personal & professional development through sponsorships & mentoring
Volunteering opportunities at FoCh
- Mentoring and follow-up on students’ performances
- Career guidance / counselling
- Subject experts on commerce and allied topics
- Spoken English & soft-skills facilitation
- More than 90 students being supported in Academic year 2011-12
- Estimated expenses for academic year 2012-13 is Rs. 7 lacs
Click here for details on how you can contribute!